This is a key role within Phlexglobal which would appeal to an experienced Data Analyst who is passionate about driving process and quality improvements by developing and delivering metrics across the business. This is a permanent position based at our offices in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
You will be responsible for gathering the data available within our internal systems and then translating this into meaningful reports that the business can use for continuous internal process improvement. In addition you will also utilise the data available to you to produce meaningful reports and presentations for our clients, ensuring these are presented to the highest standard at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and focal point to diseminate metrics, KPIs and data analysis across the company.
- Provide the service business with the metrics and data analysis to support continuous process improvement of professional service delivery.
- Develop, support and work to constantly enhance all data reports and presentations we provide to clients as part of all our service offerings.
- Provide continuous, on-going data mining, analysis and reporting across all Phlexglobal held data to ensure the company can exploit this unique data resource to its full potential.
- Proactively identify and provide the Marketing and Business Development teams with industry metrics to support our tag line of ‘TMF Experts’.
- Support new business initiatives and special projects with data intelligence, metrics and reporting.
- Support sales opportunites by producing example reports, metrics and analysis to evidence our capabilities as required. Assist in the devlopment of demonstration data and demonstration software setup as requested.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A background in Data and Business Analysis, with signifcant demonstrable practical experience of applying these skills to deliver process improvement.
- Experience using a recognised Business Intelligence package, Business Reporting tools and excel.
- SQL and relational database experience.
- Previous experience of successfully supporting change within an operational environment.
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen.
- A flexible appraoch in responding to changing business priorities.
- Knowledge of Trial Master Files advantageous.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an effective communicator at all levels, able to build and maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Be a highly self-motivated individual who is able to deal with changing priorities in a fast paced business environment