We have a great opportunity for a Team Leader to join us at an exciting time as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.
The Team Leader role holds a pivotal position in Operations. The role holder will lead and inspire a team and will be responsible for ensuring their team is highly engaged and motivated to outperform key KPI’s whilst fostering a culture of continuous improvement. The Team Leader will lead by example, demonstrating the highest levels of integrity at all times. The Team Leader will strive for operational excellence ensuring their team has the tools and resources to drive performance to exceed client expectations which include service level agreement times, acceptable quality levels and cost.
Your duties will include:
- Lead and manage a team responsible for several aspects of operational delivery, ensuring they have the skills and motivation to deliver a best in class service.
- Use capacity planning tools to ensure the team is as productive as possible at all times.
- Facilitate resource sharing across the global Operations department to ensure shared performance targets are met.
- Manage all people processes including recruitment, performance management, reward and recognition, employee development, initiatives and dealing with any performance issues in a timely and sensitive manner.
- Ensure key employee metrics are being used and understood to enhance performance. These will include SMART goal setting, and utilization of operational dashboards which report real time KPIs.
- Train, coach, mentor and support team members as required.
- Work with other Team Leaders and Head of Department on ad-hoc projects which will improve performance, quality or productivity and or any other business initiatives.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Proven line management experience
- Proven training, coaching and mentoring ability
- Flexible, rational, organized and innovative with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and reschedule tasks as appropriate and to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Highly self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve and provide solutions.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Regular, full time
Location: Malvern, PA, USA