We have an opportunity for a Sr. Client Support Specialist to join our Client Engagement & Delivery Team as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.
As part of the Client Engagement & Delivery Team, this role will own the client relationship for ‘tactical projects’ and is responsible for delivering continuous high quality support across clients and projects to enhance the engagement and delivery experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for creation and maintenance of standard non-technical project start up documents with contributions made from across the functional Phlexglobal teams.
- Accountable for the creation of project status reports for Client Engagement Managers reporting on client facing Key Performance Indicators as per Client Service Level Agreements.
- Accountable for all PhlexEview user administration as per client and internal role configuration documents.
- Contributor to system based continuous process improvement focusing on improvements to user experience or process improvement such as Gold Data.
- Responsible for tracking financial performance against contract and active management of any over or under spend.
- Accountable for ensuring we deliver on our contractual promises, servicing the client effectively while meeting our performance targets – scope, time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for managing own billable time and that billed to the client to ensure invoices are created accurately.
- Accountable for monitoring client’s communications through structured interactions including risks and issues, taking ownership of minimizing risk and closing out issues promptly and satisfactory.
- Contributor to client and project start up documents as per Phlexglobal SOPs.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are able to work autonomously and with a high degree of proficiency.
- Have excellent communication skills and an understanding of project management
- Are preferably educated to degree level, however candidates with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply
- This position is home-based in California
PXGUS208 Sr. Client Support Specialist
Permanent, Full Time
Location: US Malvern, PA
To apply, please complete the below form.