Do you have three to five years’ experience in pharmaceutical field sales or operations? If so this could be the opportunity for you. We have a new position available for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Business Development Team as we continue to expand our business.
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for capturing and analyzing sales force productivity and associated metrics at the direction of the Chief Commercial Officer, ensures accurate and timely updates to sales activities and associated opportunity pipeline, acts as liaison on sales automation issues, designs and maintains sales reports, and evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing sales data among business development team, review and distribute reports, field inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiate data investigation and communicate resolution
- Reviewing data with management and implement monthly reporting for the executive team and Board of Directors
- Acting as primary liaison on sales force automation projects/trends
- Ensuring timely and accurate updates to the CRM system of record
- Maintaining existing sales reports and design new reports as needed
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of a decision-support tool
- Evaluating third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed
- Assisting in managing compliance program and sales operations help desk
- Developing sales operations policies and procedures
- Working with the field sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement and attends quarterly regional action planning meetings
We are looking for individuals who:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing, accounting, computer science or related field.
- Three to five years’ pharmaceutical experience, preferably in field sales or operations.
- Have experience with relational database management tools.
- Is proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
PXGUS226B Sales Operations Analyst
Permanent, Full Time
Location: US Raleigh, NC
To apply, please complete the form below.