Phlexglobal are looking to recruit an experienced and organised Resource Planning and MI Manager to lead and manage our multi-site workforce planning agenda. This role will provide essential support for the Global Operations team and is responsible for delivering pro-active analysis to inform operational and strategic decisions, evaluating our SLA performance and identifying areas of underperformance, deviations and suggesting improvement opportunities.
You will optimise the pipeline of work in terms of forecasting scheduling, the prognosis of expected workload and matching that against available resources to accommodate client requirements. You will manage the capacity planning whilst proactively identifying potential issues to drive process and quality improvements in delivery of professional services to Phlexglobal clients.
The role is also accountable for MI stakeholder management, partnering globally to ensure MI requirements are understood and suitable as the operating environment changes.
Reporting into the Head of Operational Excellence, the role is based at our Head Office in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
- Monitor actual and forecasted FTE against budgeted plans, challenge, and investigate/understand any variance to plans.
- Analyse and report on current and predicted volume of workflow.
- Work closely with Heads of Departments to identify potential peaks and troughs in volumes or resources to reduce risk and impact to project delivery and costs. Make recommendations on the appropriate course of action.
- Provide real time analysis on actual results against forecast to understand future impact if forecasts are inaccurate. Use actual results to improve performance against key KPIs.
- Maintain the workforce planning system to keep it running smoothly.
- Coordinate efforts on continuous improvement by driving data automation to improve data quality and integrity.
- Develop, support and work to constantly enhance all data reports and presentations provided to clients as part of Phlexglobal’s service offerings. Ensure data is accurate and insightful with data relevant to each client, presented to the highest possible standard.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Experience in workforce planning role
- A skilled MI professional with excellent analytical skills, with scheduling and forecasting experience
- Strong Analytical, planning, organisation and computer literacy skills
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- Ability to engage, influence and inspire confidence in others
- An individual with a pro-active mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency who is open to learn and grow
- Practical experience using a recognised Business Intelligence package, Business Reporting tools
- Previous experience of lean practice and concepts
- Flexible, proactive, diligent and self-motivated approach to work
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages including excel and data manipulation
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills in English
To apply, please complete the below form.