We are looking to appoint a Receptionist on a part-time basis at our offices in Old Amersham. Hours of work will be 22.5 per week in the afternoons 1pm-5.30pm.
The general day-to-day duties of this position will consist of welcoming visitors to our offices and handling the main telephone switchboard directly calls as appropriate. Excellent communication and customer service skills will ensure that the service our clients and visitors receive is both professional and welcoming.
A full job description will be provided ahead of interviews but in brief, duties could include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to our offices
- Answering incoming calls to our offices
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, including couriers
- General administrative tasks
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- A flexible and can-do attitude
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly outlook and PowerPoint
To apply please complete the below form and upload your resume or CV or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK601, stating your minimum salary expectations and notice period.
We look forward to hearing from you!