As a Programme Manager you will lead the successful development and delivery of the Technology Department’s programme of projects, to support the organisation’s strategic direction, whilst promoting and embedding Agile best practice.
- Formation and leadership of Technology Management Office (TMO).
- Overall visibility and effective co-ordination of the programme’s projects and activities in accordance with the goals of the organisation.
- Producing portfolio views of all project activity (using JIRA) and leveraging MI to provide timely and accurate RAG status reports to the team.
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services is on time and to the required level of quality, risk, budget and balanced against the operational, tactical and strategic needs of the team.
- Exploits opportunities for adding value to the client, ensuring that expectations are proactively managed and issues addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Ensuring effective quality assuranceand the overall integrity of the programme.
- Improve delivery processes; supporting adoption of Agile Best Practice tools and techniques (e.g. Kanban and Scrum).
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects.
- Creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum on the projects.
- Act as an Agile Coach for internal stakeholders.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Commercial experience working as a Programme Manager within a Tech environment.
- Experience of working in Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Experience of managing relationships with global stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with Atlassian products (preferable).
- Knowledge of GCP or experience working in a regulated industry (preferable).
- A proactive, enthusiastic individual who uses their own initiative, requiring little supervision.
Candidates must live within a commutable distance from our offices in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please complete the below form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK599, stating your minimum salary expectations and notice period.