Phlexglobal are looking to recruit an exceptional experienced Head of Business Change to lead and deliver Business Change across the organisation in a newly created role. This is a permanent position based at our Head Office in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record developing and leading multiple change initiatives in a fast paced environment. You will be commercially aware, customer driven and have the ability to prioritise workload in a deadline driven environment.
Your duties will include:
- Managing stakeholder map (senior management and C Suite) to ensure organisational alignment behind the change agenda
- Producing and managing a portfolio view of all Business Change initiatives
- Reporting progress (RAG) in a timely way to measure progress against the organisation goals
- Acting as the business Project Management Office (PMO) working closely with the Technology Management office (TMO) on Business change that is underpinned by Technology
- Build PMO team when scale justifies
- Ensuring the delivery of change is on time and to the required level of quality, risk, budget and balanced against the operational, tactical and strategic needs of the team
- Ensuring effective quality assuranceand the overall integrity of the programme.
- Creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum on the projects
- Exploiting opportunities for adding value to the client, ensuring that expectations are proactively managed and issues addressed promptly and appropriately
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have previous commercial experience working as a leader of Business Change in a face paced environment
- Experience of working in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Experience of managing relationships with global stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Atlassian products (preferable)
- A proactive, enthusiastic individual who uses their own initiative, requiring little supervision
- Comfortable with financials, creating and managing Cost Benefit Analysis and Return on Investment
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills
- Have a flexible, rational, innovative approach to work
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK607 or complete the below form.
We look forward to hearing from you!