Are you fluent in Japanese and looking for a fresh challenge or something different? We have a unique opportunity to join our document processing department. Full training provided!
You will be focusing on the operational processing and records management of both paper and electronic files on behalf of our clients, with particular focus on resolving queries relating to Japanese documents.
A full job description will be provided ahead of interviews but in brief, your role will include:
- Preparing documents for scanning
- Indexing documents
- Performing quality control on documents before they are entered into our bespoke systems
- Paper re-filing
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, prioritising their work and multi-tasking!
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to demonstrate an eye for detail
- Proactive, diligent and self-motivated
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Japanese and English language skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office products (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Some data entry experience (this is preferred but not essential)
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
PXGUK578 Document Administrator (fluent Japanese)
Permanent, Full Time
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
To apply please complete the below form or send your CV to email@example.com quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK578, stating your minimum salary expectations and notice period.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work for Phlexglobal?
We offer challenging careers, projects, great benefits and a comprehensive and competitive rewards package, including great training and personalised career development opportunities.
Our benefits typically include a competitive base salary, generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements. We also provide pension, private medical insurance and life assurance, as well as access to many other benefits including our exclusive retail and gym membership discounts scheme (subject to eligibility). We constantly review our rewards package to ensure you have the best range of benefits available.
Your career and personal development is important to us. We provide you with all the training you need to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful at work. We also provide personalised learning and development plans, access to our training and professional development programmes, and regular performance reviews to enable you to achieve your career development goals.
All our benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of your employment.