As a Document Migration Specialist you will work on the preparation, inspection and documentation surrounding the migration of documents and associated metadata from one electronic system to another. You will be required to work with other members of the Technology team to plan and prepare data, resolve document and data issues, request attribute creation, perform imports and reconcile import projects following documented procedures.
- Take ownership of client specific import projects under the guidance of the Technical Development Director
- To follow standard processes (SOP’s), and utilise templates to create appropriate validation and reconciliation material (documentation)
- Define and create new approaches to make document preparation, attribute creation and reconciliation procedures more efficient
- Work with Technology stakeholders to process and complete document import tasks
- Complete reconciliation activities to ensure import completion is fully reconciled
- Work with Business Development to assist in estimating effort to migrate content
- To understand and define mapping logic and rules within the Phlexglobal electronic systems.
- To report to Technical Development Director on progress of projects
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Solid technical background (background in DBA development advantageous)
- Good numeracy and advanced Excel skills are required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of document management platforms and Web technology
- Strong SQL experience
- Technical familiarity with PDF security capabilities and manipulation
- Experience with PDF document formats and all common Office formats - essential
- Experience of Adobe tools - beneficial
- Basic understanding of character encoding
- Experience of data mapping/modelling and data transformation logic desirable
- Development skills – Any common language advantageous
- Ability to create scripts and work with command live tools
Candidates must live within a commutable distance from our offices in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK615, stating your minimum salary expectations and notice period or complete the below form.