This as an excellent opportunity to join our Technology Department who are responsible for designing and developing the technology solutions that drive the organisation’s business systems. The pace is fast, we strive for the best and we thrive on the challenge.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and delivering unit tested, quality code within sprint deadlines.
- Contributing to sprint planning meetings, stand ups and design sessions.
- Peer-review of code produced by other members of the development team.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of Product by the Agile team.
- Assisting with development support of Software Applications.
The role interacts with other areas of the Development team, Technology department, Phlexglobal Operations Managers, IT Infrastructure and third party software suppliers.
We are looking for an individual with:
- A passion for technology and developing your own technical skills and those of others.
- A results oriented individual with the ability to work to deadlines, communicate and work effectively with other team members both on site and remote.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding and ideally experience of working on development project using a CI and CD approach.
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
Permanent, Full Time
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Think you fit the bill? Would you like more information? Please contact Claire Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the below form.