This is an exciting time to join Phlexglobal in our Operations Team as a Deputy Head of Readiness and Team Leader. This is a key role in which you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team whilst fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
A full job description will be provided ahead of interviews, but in brief, we are looking for an individual who has a proven track record in leading and managing high performing teams and who can drive revenues by effectively tracking and utilising KPI data. You will be commercially aware, customer driven and have the ability to prioritise workload in a deadline driven environment.
Your duties will include:
- To lead and manage a team responsible for several aspects of operational delivery, ensuring they have the skills and motivation to deliver a best in class service. Train, coach, mentor and support team members as required.
- To use capacity planning tools to ensure the team is as productive as possible at all times.
- To manage all people processes including recruitment, performance management, reward and recognition, employee development, initiatives and dealing with any perfomance issues in a timely and sensitive manner.
- To ensure key employee metrics are being used and understood to enhance performance. These will include the Bradford Factor, SMART goal setting, and utilisation of operational dashboards which report real time KPIs.
- Represent their team/department/organization at internal /external client meetings on a need to basis.
- To provide daily, weekly and/or monthly key performance updates to HoD around volumes, productivity, availability and quality.
- Ensure relevant project documentation and supporting material is in place, maintained and fully implemented for assigned projects.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have recent and proven people line management experience
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills
- Have a flexible, rational, innovative approach to work
- Previous experience working in Clinical Research is desirable
To apply, please complete the below form and upload your resume.