We have an opportunity for a Client Support Specialist to join our Client Engagement & Delivery Team as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.
As part of the Client Engagement & Delivery Team, this role will deliver continuous high quality support across clients and projects to enhance the engagement and delivery experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain standard non-technical project start up documents with contributions made from across the functional Phlexglobal teams.
- Creation of project status reports for Client Engagement Managers reporting on client facing Key Performance Indicators as per Client Service Level Agreements.
- Accountable for all PhlexEview user administration as per client and internal role configuration documents.
- Contribute to system based continuous process improvement focusing on improvements to user experience or process improvement such as Gold Data.
- Contribute to client and project start up documents as per Phlexglobal SOPs.
- Supports Client Engagement, Delivery & Training Managers with meeting coordination, logistics and compiling action minutes
- Actively participate in the Client Engagement and Delivery Team, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly KPI trends reporting to Quality Manager
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are able to work autonomously and with a high degree of proficiency.
- Have excellent communication skills and an understanding of project management
- Are preferably educated to degree level, however candidates with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply
PXGUS Client Support Specialist
Permanent, Full Time
Location: US North Carolina
To apply, please complete the form below.