Phlexglobal are seeking a talented full time Client Engagement Manager (CEM) to join its growing organization and manage the delivery and execution of Phlexglobal products to our clients. The CEM plays a key role in our growth and is tasked with delivery as well as business expansion within their assigned accounts, including being able to identify needs for Phlex service offerings and solutions to achieve targeted results. The CEM will coordinate all projects and programs for assigned client. They will provide leadership and strategic guidance to new and established clients and Phlex team members.
The CEM is an experienced, motivated, and self-directed individual who manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and clients simultaneously. This position will lead a cross functional project team made up of technical consultants across time zones, responsible for project scope, budget and margin.
A full job description will be provided ahead of interviews, but in brief your duties will include:
- Establishing and managing client relationship with key decision makers
- Establishing and building “trust” and leverage client context by understanding client’s overall business goals
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting for statements of work.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; able to interpret and distill complex information into succinct and clear requirements, decks, and executive summaries. Must be able to deliver presentations to Executive internal teams and Client Governance teams.
- Works closely cross-departmentally within client organization and Phlex
- Recommends changes and enhancements to client requests to ensure most efficient utilization of Phlex resources, while driving to meeting client expectations. Managing all projects on time and within budget.
- Positioning Phlex as a Strategic partner and identify avenues for Phlex to implement solutions
- Overall accountability for client requested Phlex work quality and customer satisfaction
Manages the scope and timelines of requests per the contract and responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Provide timely resolution of issues and mitigation of risks.
- Skills in problem solving, issue resolution, critical thinking and decision-making
- Develop and communicate project status, metrics, and reporting with clients and Phlex executive leadership in accordance with contractual requirements and internal reporting cadence.
- Investigates, analyzes and recommends solutions for client implementation issues, including additional staff on-site visits, when appropriate.
- Liaison between business and Phlex technology team members with customer-facing responsibility.
- Understands and manages stakeholder expectations within the scope of the Statements of Work.
- Facilitates, schedules, and participates in meetings as needed with project staff, project sponsor, and others.
- Develops and maintains a collaborative relationship with the project team.
- Oversees a team of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing leadership and guidance to address questions and issues regarding business or technical areas. SMEs may include project team members, consultants, staff, external partners, and other participants.
- Ensures all project activities fall within the approved Statement of Work.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have 5-10 years project management experience, managing budgets of up to £5 million
Possess strong financial and commercial acumen with previous budget management experience.
- Evidence of driving projects forward and engaging the client is paramount
- Are able to work autonomously with a high degree of proficiency
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills and inspire confidence in colleagues and clients alike
- Are preferably educated to degree (Life Science or IT) level, however candidates with relevant industry experience are also encouraged to apply
- Clinical background would be advantage – knowing the importance of inspections and deliverables based on clients’ needs
- Are able to travel to other countries (particularly US) as required (i.e. no passport/visa restrictions
- Office based is essential
PXGUK584 Client Engagement Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Location: Amersham Buckinghamshire
To apply please somplete the below form or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK584, stating your minimum salary expectations and notice period.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work for Phlexglobal?
We offer challenging careers, projects, great benefits and a comprehensive and competitive rewards package, including great training and personalised career development opportunities.
Our benefits typically include a competitive base salary, generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements. We also provide pension, private medical insurance and life assurance, as well as access to many other benefits including our exclusive retail and gym membership discounts scheme (subject to eligibility).
Your career and personal development is important to us. We provide you with all the training you need to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful at work. We also provide personalised learning and development plans, access to our training and professional development programmes, and regular performance reviews to enable you to achieve your career development goals.
All our benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of your employment.