We have a great opportunity for a Client Engagement Manager to join us at an exciting time as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.
Client Engagement Managers are pivotal in ensuring Phlexglobal builds, fosters and develops strong relationships with clients built on delivering exceptional expertise, quality and value. This role will be expected to build relationships with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts, business process owners at multiple levels throughout Phlexglobal and within the client landscape. The ideal candidate is flexible, multi-tasker who enjoys a fast paced and challenging work environment and has previous client account or engagement experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for ensuring we deliver on our contractual promises, servicing the client effectively while meeting our performance targets (scope, time, cost and quality).
- Accountable for execution of project schedule working with internal project team on milestones which enable successful delivery to the above performance targets.
- Accountable for ensuring client remains satisfied throughout relationship as projects are successfully delivered with responsibility shared across the functional Phlexglobal teams.
- Accountable for monitoring client’s communications through structured interactions including risks and issues, taking ownership of minimizing risk and closing out issues promptly and satisfactory.
- Accountable for co-ordination internal project team communications including management of risks and issues whilst ensuring minimal impact to client.
- Accountable for client governance process ensuring stakeholder’s needs are understood and met.
- Responsible for managing own billable time and that billed to the client to ensure invoices are created accurately.
- Responsible for tracking financial performance against contract and active management of any over or under spend.
- Contributor to client and project start up documents as per Phlexglobal SOPs.
- Contributor to pre-sales support working with Business Development, including representation at bid defense meetings.
- Continues to explore the client landscape looking for additional opportunities for services to be offered whilst looping in Business Development.
- Actively participates in the Client Engagement and Delivery Team, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- We are looking for individuals who:
- Have project management experience, ideally within the clinical research industry or a related discipline.
- Possess strong financial and commercial acumen with previous budget management experience.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the drug development process.
- Are able to work autonomously with a high degree of proficiency.
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills and inspire confidence in colleagues and clients alike.
- Are preferably educated to degree (Life Science or IT) level, however candidates with relevant industry experience are also encouraged to apply
- Are able to travel internationally
PXGUS219 Client Engagement Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Location: US Malvern, PA