We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Business Development Manager. You will work within a designated territory and provide first line sales and on-going account management for Phlexglobal Inc. customers.
In this sales role, you will manage your own territory, generate new clients, and engage in activities to promote our company and brand. Your specific focus will be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts for clients with offices within your allocated territory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage own sales territory (combination of named accounts and/or geographic territory) and achieve annual and quarterly signings and revenue target quotas.
- Generate new clients through cold calling, networking, business partnerships and sales activity to promote Phlexglobal services. Specific focus to be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts for clients with offices within your allocated territory.
- Develop proposals and budgets for the sales opportunities within the assigned territory and ensure that the proposals and budgets go through the appropriate review and approval process as per the Phlexglobal Sales Manual and other Phlexglobal policies.
- Act as client point of contact and ensure on-going client satisfaction throughout sales process and where applicable operational contract.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation, proposal through to contract negotiation and deal closure involving Client Solutions and other Phlexglobal resources, as appropriate.
- Actively participate in all global and regional sales meetings (expected to be scheduled face-to-face one to two times per year and other virtual meetings as required).
- Ensure that SF.com is kept up to date on a regular basis and is accurate at all times as per the Sales Manual – this includes company, opportunity and company contact information.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in the clinical pharmaceutical industry with a preference towards candidates with experience selling Veeva Vault eTMF to Life Science clients.
- knowledge of and established contacts within the industry
- a strong knowledge of clinical trial operations
- excellent communications and presentation skills
- the ability to travel within their selected territory and globally when required.
PXGUS Business Development Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Location: Northeast Region
To apply, please complete the form below.