This is an excellent opportunity to join our small, busy and friendly Finance team. Ideally, you will be AAT qualified, or part qualified, and looking for a role that will give you exposure to all parts of the finance function, and opportunities to grow and develop your experience.
You will support our successful and growing business from our offices located on Old Amersham High Street, reporting into our Group Financial Controller.
Previous experience of bookkeeping/accounts up to trial balance, accruals, prepayments, depreciation etc. is essential.
You should also have previous experience of purchase ledger and sales ledger, and bank reconciliation.
If you have experience of Sage 200, then that would also be advantageous.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Fluent in Polish – spoken and written language skills
- AAT qualified / part qualified (advantageous but not essential).
- Previous experience working in a Finance department.
- Very computer literate with strong Excel skills and has an excellent eye for detail.
- A team player, flexible to take on other tasks within the department.
We understand the need to balance work and life commitments and so may be able to accommodate flexible start and end times within certain core hours.
To apply please complete the below application or send yur CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference number PXGUK605, stating your minimum salary expectations and notice period.
We look forward to hearing from you!