Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK, US, and Poland to serve the needs of our global customers.
We are looking for:
Inside Sales Representative
This is a great opportunity to join our Business Development department in this newly created sales position.
In this position, you will work with prospective customers to find and understand their interest, create solutions to meet their needs, and ensure a smooth sales process. You may work to find new sales leads through marketing-based activities, business directories, client referrals, and other means.
Proactively reach out to prospective customers
Navigate inbound sales inquiries ·
Conduct pre-qualification of prospects for the Phlexglobal sales process
Set up appointments with the appropriate sales team members
Provide additional support for marketing-related functions
We are looking for individuals who have:
• The desire and commitment to excel in sales and have 1-2 year’s experience in a sales/customer service environment
• Expertise in life sciences and prior experience in a clincal arena is highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role.
Why Work for Phlexglobal?
• We offer challenging careers, projects, great benefits and a comprehensive and competitive rewards package, including great training and personalized career development opportunities.
• Our benefits typically include a competitive base salary and generous annual leave. We also provide 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance and life insurance.
• Your career and personal development is important to us. We provide you with all the training you need to develop the knowledge and skills to be successful at work. We also provide personalized learning and development plans, and regular performance reviews to enable you to achieve your career development goals.
Candidates who meet the above requirements and who are interested in a career with our company are asked to send their CV and salary requirements to USHR@phlexglobal.com