Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK, US, and Poland to serve the needs of our global customers.
This is a front-line technical customer service role, and as part of a small team working closely with other customer facing and DevOps depts. Your purpose is to ensure our clients are happy & supported; that our products feel easy to work with and that we are easy to talk to. This role is as much about your ability to work with people as it is about our technology.
This position will be based in Durham, North Carolina.
- Provide 1st line guidance and support for our in-house developed electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) systems and other hosted services, to both Phlexglobal users and our global customer base, using a variety of media & screen shares as appropriate
- Utilize & maintain systems including Service Desk & Knowledge base software ensuring appropriate information is correctly captured and shared in a timely manner
- Quickly identify issues needing priority attention, immediately highlighting them and taking appropriate action
- Analyze and investigate incidents in priority order. Replicate behavior & build supporting evidence in service desk to either resolve & respond or escalate
- Collaborate with other departments and 1st, 2nd & 3rd line teams
- Work with responses from other teams to promptly implement fixes in the best interest of customers & the business
- Follow through incidents to a timely conclusion within defined SLAs, following SOPs and to customer satisfaction
- Patiently & clearly guide users through our systems and any questions they have
We are looking for individuals who have:
Professional front line customer service experience with technical products
- A customer focused ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to multitask and prioritize
- The patience to listen and the skills to transfer knowledge and guide customers
Beneficial but not mandatory:
- Experience of service desk systems, ITIL, Dev Ops, eTMF o Experience in life science industries