This as an excellent opportunity to join our Technology Department who are responsible for designing and developing the technology solutions that drive the organisation’s business systems. The pace is fast, we strive for the best and we thrive on the challenge.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, building and delivering code, according to company Software Development Life Cycle procedures
- Ensuring good quality and efficiency of all software delivered
- Peer-review and constructive critique of code produced by other members of the development team
- Assisting with development support of Software Applications
- Develop resilient, performant and scalable software
The role includes mentoring of other members of the development team as well as working closely with all other areas of the Development team, Technology department, Phlexglobal Operations Managers, IT Infrastructure and third party software suppliers.
We are looking for an individual with:
- Commercial experience in development using the Microsoft .Net development stack, distributed systems, microservices, cloud platforms (ideally Azure).
- Be able to design, build and ensure maintainability of a published API.
- Experience in designing scalable, resilient systems architecture.
- A passion for technology and developing your own technical skills.
- A results oriented individual with the ability to work to deadlines, communicate and work effectively with other team members both on site and remote.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Willing to take accountability for assigned tasks, ensuring they are delivered.
- Excellent communication skills.
Candidates must live within a commutable distance from our offices in Colchester and be eligible to work in the UK.