We have an opportunity for and experienced Client Engagement Manager to join our Client Engagement & Delivery Team as we continue to expand our business as a specialist provider of Trial Master File document management solutions to the global clinical research industry.
As a Client Engagement Manager you are pivotal in ensuring Phlexglobal builds, fosters and develops strong relationships with clients built on delivering exceptional expertise, quality and value. This role will be expected to build relationships with senior stakeholders, subject matter experts, business process owners at multiple levels throughout Phlexglobal and within the client landscape.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that we deliver on our contractual promises, servicing the client effectively while meeting our performance targets (scope, time, cost and quality).
- Execute project schedule working with internal project team on milestones which enable successful delivery to the above performance targets.
- Accountable for ensuring client remains satisfied throughout relationship as projects are successfully delivered with responsibility shared across the functional Phlexglobal teams.
- Accountable for monitoring client’s communications through structured interactions including risks and issues, taking ownership of minimizing risk and closing out issues promptly and satisfactory.
- Accountable for co-ordination internal project team communications including management of risks and issues whilst ensuring minimal impact to client.
- Accountable for client governance process ensuring stakeholder’s needs are understood and met.
- Responsible for managing own billable time and that billed to the client to ensure invoices are created accurately.
- Track financial performance against contract and active management of any over or under spend.
- Contribute to client and project start up documents as per Phlexglobal SOPs.
- Contribute to pre-sales support working with Business Development, including representation at bid defense meetings.
We are looking for individuals who:
The ideal candidate will possess project management experience, ideally within the clinical research industry or a related discipline and preferably educated to degree level, however, candidates with relevant industry experience are encouraged to apply. He/she will have excellent communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills and inspire confidence in colleagues and clients alike. The ability to understand and translate business needs into functional requirements and adhere to and champion processes is essential. This position also has a requirement for international travel.
PXGUS246 Client Engagement Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Location: North Carolina
To apply, please complete the form below.