Phlexglobal are looking for a friendly, proactive person to join their finance team and assist with the set-up and management of the time capture and billing system (Mavenlink) to facilitate the end of month billing process. This role will play a vital part in ensuring invoices are correct before they are sent to customers.
As well as working for Phlexglobal you will have the opportunity to gain a qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
This is an 18 month fixed term contract based at our offices in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
- Responding to queries and emails within the Mavenlink inbox in a timely and professional mannerActing as a Superuser of Mavenlink by:
- Helping users of Mavenlink access the correct timesheet codes as and when they require
- Setting up new projects
- Setting up new users
- Administering any user/business changes e.g. changes in working hours
- Supporting the Mavenlink Business Partners with the end of month billing process
- General administration (ad hoc)
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills eg able to ask for help when needed
- Friendly with a professional attitude
- Proactive, with a solutions-focussed approach
Maths and English GCSEs Level 4 or above
At the end of the 18-month fixed term contract there may be a potential opportunity to join Phlexglobal on a permanent basis within the Finance team or elsewhere in the business.
Things to consider
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.All shortlisted applicants will be expected to:
- Confirm their ability to travel to and from this place of work
- Have a passion to study the qualification and a good understanding of the profession
- Research the company before applying for this vacancy
Applicants will be expected to have researched how they will get to and from work taking into account access to own transport or public transport and the associated costs.