We would like to invite you to our upcoming seminar “Inspection Quality and Regulations: How do You Comply?”, taking place on Wednesday 14th March 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross, Bucks, UK.
This seminar will provide the perfect forum to network with your eTMF peers, share best practices and help take your eTMF processes and systems to the next level. Experts from Phlexglobal together with industry experts and guest speakers will deliver informative sessions and panel discussions on the topics that will ensure a quality eTMF.
We have limited spaces and expect a full house so please do register if you are interested and we look forward to welcoming you to the event.
- Myths and truths of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how will it impact your company
- An update on the regulations and how they are affecting the world of TMF
- Building a strong quality culture
- How to execute a TMF quality program and inspection readiness using innovative eTMF oversight tools
- Transferring a quality TMF process from paper to electronic
- Inspection readiness after study close……..and for the next 25 years
- Sponsor case study: Turning negative inspection findings into a positive quality plan
- Live PhlexEview 4.3 demonstration – including a mock inspection run through
At the end of the day we will be showcasing the latest version of our marketing leading, best of breed eTMF management technology. Now with more capabilities than ever to optimize TMF management, PhlexEview 4.3 adds intelligent new ways of working; designed specifically to enhance the user experience, maximize efficiency, facilitate compliance, and improve oversight.
A complimentary lunch will be provided. We look forward to meeting you there.
What our customers say about us...
Senior Director in Clinical Operations, top 20 global pharma
Associate Director of MRP Management, US pharma