• Is your TMF ready for your next regulatory inspection?
• Can your team effectively support inspection-related activities?
Phlexglobal’s experience with TMF and eTMF requirements from a Regulatory Authority perspective is unmatched.
Our team of experienced document experts and consultants will help you prepare your TMF ahead of inspection through a selection of services at the Sponsor site, Contract Research Organization site (CRO), Investigator site or our offices.
Phlexglobal can help clients prepare their TMF through a variety of services:
- TMF QC
- TMF consolidation and re-mapping as appropriate
- Supporting client teams to understand Phlexglobal processes (Phlexglobal teams at client sites)
- Store TMF documents as required
- Host inspection if required
- Client site support – organization, interview scribing
What our customers say about us...
TMF Lead UK, top 2 global pharma
Director, Business Operations, top 15 global pharma