Phlexglobal is pleased to invite you to our complimentary eTMF Quality and Innovation Seminar in Paris this November.
We will begin with coffee at 10am followed by an exciting agenda where industry leading TMF experts will address the following:
• An update on the Regulations and how they are affecting the world of TMF
• Building a strong quality culture
• How to execute a TMF quality program and inspection readiness using innovative eTMF oversight tools
• Sponsor case study: Turning negative inspection findings into a positive quality plan
• CRO and Sponsor eTMF collaboration
• CRO eTMFs – you have received them back- what do you do with them now? …and for the next 25 years?
• Panel discussion: Ask our expert panel whatever you want either related to the sessions or burning TMF related questions you would like the answer to
• Live PhlexEview 4.3 demonstration
We are also pleased to announce that we will be joined by a number of keynote speakers including:
Eldin Rammell | Managing Director | Rammell Consulting
Franck Gressier | Head of Clinical Quality Assurance | Pierre Fabre
Emma Webby-Mears | Senior Manager – Clinical Documents | Vectura
Karen Roy | Senior Vice President, Client Solutions | Phlexglobal
Steve Dean | Solutions Consultant | Phlexglobal
A complimentary lunch will be provided.
If you would like to join us for this seminar please register here:
We look forward to meeting you there.
What our customers say about us...
Senior Director in Clinical Operations, top 20 global pharma
Associate Director of MRP Management, US pharma